SPOC is hiring for a Quality Assurance Manager! Are you the right fit?
A QA Manager is an essential part of the SPOC team in maintaining the system of quality and reliability testing for SPOC products. This candidate will work to ensure all SPOC products are of the highest quality for our customers.
This person must be able to:
- Develop and lead a company-wide program of Quality Systems and Audits
- Coordinate development of company-wide quality compliance standards and reports - "Put Quality in Every Corner"
- Establish Procedures and Quality Specifications
- Perform internal and external quality audits and compile detailed reports of findings
- Lead inspection and testing procedures of parts and/or finished products and handling of returns/rejects.
- Assist in standardizing testing procedures for incoming, in process, and finished materials
- Identify and schedule relevant quality-related training needs
- Proactively assist with corrective and preventive actions
- Establish and constantly evaluate inspection procedures for improvement
- Establishes plans for continuous improvement of Internal & customer (quality) KPIs (Key Performance Indicators); and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with customers and vendors on quality related issues
- Function as the primary point of contact for the Operation in responding to critical customer issues, Quality Key Measure performances and other “Customer Specific “initiatives
- Identify and record problems related to product, process, and quality systems and recommend solutions
- Coach and mentor QA technicians
- Educate and train internal auditors to audit for non-conformances
- Ensure compliance to Engineering Change/Process Change procedures are followed
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree
- 5+ years' experience leading quality
- TQM, 6sigma
- Full proficiency in basic leadership skills and fundamental quality engineering concepts, practices, and procedures
- Able to learn complicated product quickly -- software, electrical, and mechanical
- Able to lead projects with multiple stakeholders
- Juggle projects and initiatives with a lot of hands in the pot
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, please fill out the short form and attach or email your resume and details of past experience to email@example.com .